Textboxes not working on Android Jelly Bean

When I run the app on a Jelly Bean device or emulator, it won't let you insert any text on the textboxes. I tried removing the InputDecorator to see if it was the problem, but no luck. The controls get the focus but when you type, no text is written. Also, I checked if the actual value of the TextBox is changed, but no.

For reference, I'm using an HTC One S with a AOKP JB 4.1 ROM and also the JB Stock Android Emulator. It works fine on Android 2.3.3 and Android 4.0.3 emulators and Android <4.1 devices.

Comments

• Anyone having the same problem? Anyone propose a solution?
  • Are you using a RichText control? Those have some real problems on Android due to how they use the IME system where you see underlines, but no text until a word is completed. This isn't a Enyo problem directly, but an issue with divs marked contentEditable.

I've been testing a bit with a Nexus 7 running Jelly Bean; is this something you can reproduce with the sampler app? Are you building for browser or PhoneGap?
  • Using onyx.TextBox. I'm building for PhoneGap (cordova 1.9). I'm gonna try with the sampler to see if the problem is in my code.
  • FIXED! I updated to PhoneGap 2.1.0 and the problem is gone.