Hi all. Just wondering what you think of an updated Community Gallery concept I've been working on. You can view a demo at cdn.rawgit.com/psarin/gallery/8331a3bb0f0225f549d81c414519db90f65592ec/index.html
* Updated to use enyo 2.5.1
* Updated UI, of course - matches theme of enyojs website/docs, uses DataGridList to display components
* Support for categories
* Lots of code cleanup
* Fixing category / search input width/alignment
* Categorization of existing components
* ?Sort (by date, name, etc) function
* ?Cooler animation when clicking on control name and details show up... (any thoughts how to implement via CSS animations???)
If anyone can help with above To do list, would be greatly appreciated.
But most importantly, let me know what you think of updated version and if you think I should submit a pull request to enyojs team to implement it in real life...