Start-up in Redwood Shores

edited September 2012 in Enyo Jobs
Hi,

I’m the Director of Technology at a small but well-funded startup with big plans. We have a fantastic design for a social web site for mobile game players. There's a lot more to it of course, but the details can wait until we talk. The important bits are these:

1. It's a job that will pay the bills while you develop with Enyo full time!
2. You'd be pushing Enyo to the max to show what it can do, which means sharing code with the community of course.
3. Did I mention that it's a cool project with lots of great new ideas and tech for mobile games?
4. Oh yeah, and it has to run on everything possible: from desktop browsers to iOS and Android, so there's that little detail.
5. We might even dabble with making games with Enyo in our spare time (now we use Unity for 3d and Cocos2dx for 2d).

We need 2 developers with the ability to create a site that visitors will tell their friends and families about! It would be ideal but not required to have experience developing complex web sites - social experience is a plus. Our back end will either be RoR or Node.js (maybe with Firebase to save us db headaches), so if you also have experience with any of those, that's a big plus. These are early days, so you will have a say in what we use!

Beyond this funded project (which will take 9-11 months to complete), we have two large projects at an earlier stage.

If this sounds intriguing, then good; it does to me too, so let’s talk. Thanks for your time, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Email me at jerrys@slimstown.com.

Jerry Shaw
(650) 210-6964
Slimstown
555 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 330
Redwood Shores, CA 94065