Enyo 1.0 website, sliding panes and virtualList not working on pre2 and iphone 4

edited June 2012 in Enyo 1.0
I have a website built with enyo 1.0. Opening the site on the pre 2 or the iphone 4 it does not work. On the pre 2 the app loads fine, but when I try to scroll the entire page moves around. On the iphone 4 the app does not ever finish loading. Any ideas?

Comments

• Enyo 1 was never really intended for use on web sites, just for on-device apps. The Pre2's browser doesn't implement the touch events that are used by the framework, but they are available for on-device apps. No idea about the iPhone 4 -- what iOS version is on it?
  • I see. I was surprised that the apps work on device and not on the browser for the Pre 2 since apps are also websites. I believe the iPhone has iOS 5
  • I haven't had a chance to test yet but does the Touchpad browser support the touch events needed by the framework?
  • The TouchPad should in 3.0.4 and later.

Events in the browser in webOS are a bit complicated because the browser is a web app with a second instance of WebKit running through a object-tag event proxy system.
  • It for sure works in 3.0.5. Enyo 2 of course also has the same problems on Pre. Weirdly, scrollers don't seem to finger-scroll on Pre, though flick scrolling works.

• It for sure works in 3.0.5. Enyo 2 of course also has the same problems on Pre. Weirdly, scrollers don't seem to finger-scroll on Pre, though flick scrolling works.

... I started typing this a day or so ago on my TouchPad, and was never able to Post it. Not sure if I was having network difficulties, or if posting doesn't work on TouchPad.