Windows Desktop App using Appcelerator Titanium
This weekend i cobbled together a quick app to catch up on a web comic I used to follow. On a lark, I created a new Titanium Desktop project and dropped my app in the Resource folder and compiled. The app worked out of the box. Pretty nice.
Very good to know. I don't think we've looked at Titanium very much, but I'm glad to hear it works with Enyo.
I've used Titanium with enyo a lot starting last year with enyo 1.0 which works almost out of the box. I've been slowly drafting a guide to deal with some issues (e.g. missing 'bind' on the function prototype, rewiring logging) but it won't be ready for a little while. There are a few other weird bugs that I hope to address too. I've also got a 'Platforms' component that I will submit to the gallery in the future (also still in progress) which identifies various desktop encapsulators
Also, Titanium Desktop recently became open-source, which is great but leaves it with a fairly uncertain future at the moment, so be wary of relying on it in the long-term for producing apps (seeing as it will be difficult to continue if they turn off the build servers).
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!