enyo pack creating files with plus sign?

I decided to use lazy loading for some of my JavaScript files. When enyo pack creates the individual JavaScirpt files it generates them with a plus sign in the name. I don't think that is a legal character for file names in a URL. The download request fails. So for example the file being requested is named src+src+Temps.js. That file exists on the server but can not be downloaded.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• You probably need to uri escape that filename to request it. Hopefully that's enough of a hint on how to resolve the issue.
  • Hello, thank your the response. The issue is that enyo is generating the files with the the plus symbol in the name when I run pack, and then the enyo framework is trying to download the file and it is failing. This happens when I change my import from using require to request. So the following line causes enyo to lazy load the JavaScript, but request fails.

, Teams : request('./Teams')

The code that does all the request is generated by the pack tool. I have no control over it. I did verify that the code is there and can be downloaded if I escape the URL in the browser.
  • aha, hmm. I understand now. Let me see what I can find out.