To install, run:
$ npm -d install ares-ide
To update ares-ide to the latest published version, just run:
$ npm -d update ares-ide
ChangeLog Brief (always first focused on stability) :
- a lot of bug fixes on Ares Designer,
- the contextual menu feature on file/folder has been introduced.
As usual, if you want to report issues and/or vote for existing ones, goes to https://enyojs.atlassian.net/browse/ENYO
- Node.js 0.8 has been deprecated. Ares ide is now running on Node.js upper or equal to 0.10.6.
- Again, please pay attention to the KNOWN-BUGS log before to play with Ares IDE.
- We still need to link KNOWN-BUGS list with https://enyojs.atlassian.net/browse/ENYO
(component: ares). Not yet done.