As per the descriptions of the libraries, the use of the above mechanisms are with respect to the features that are supported by a browser that is executing the HTML code, and flash is used as a fallback option if the HTML 5 standard has not been implemented by the browser.
So my questions are -
- In general - how does enyo process its html and what is the relation between an enyo app and a browser?
- Which is the processor/context under which an enyo app executes and processes its js/html when there is/isn't a browser installed on the mobile device?
- What is the level of implementation of the HTML 5 standard for this context?
- If my app depends on a browser on a mobile device for the implementation of features in html 5, will it be able to play sounds even if the installed browser cannot?
- Will this processing remain consistent across different devices?
- Finally, what can I expect if I use these libraries to implement my app in enyo - will I be able to produce the sound?
I realize that these are a lot of questions - so I'll thank you guys in advance for your time.