ImageCarousel Zooming problem

Hi All,

I'm having a small problem regarding the imageCarousel kind, i noticed initially, it was zooming when use double taps on it. So, after reading through the original kind, i noticed by setting, disableZoom:true fixed the problem but, not when user started pinching on the carousel image itself. How do i disable them from doing so?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Looking at the code, disableZoom should be enough. Those pinch gestures are handled in ImageView's gestureTransform method, and that calls this.limitScale to adjust the scaling where disableZoom is checked.

Is it possible that the pinch-zoom is coming from the browser instead of in the framework -- you're zooming in on the web page?

However, I did just discover a problem in nightly with ImageView dealing with an IE fix that affected Chrome badly. I'll push a fix tonight.
  • yeah from chrome. I got some worked around by overriding the onZoom:"refixScaling"
    where refixScaling() does nothing but reassigning the scaling itself back to 1.
  • @Ben - you write
    However, I did just discover a problem in nightly with ImageView dealing with an IE fix that affected Chrome badly. I'll push a fix tonight.
    I tried the new nightly build zoom seems to work fine in latest Chrome and FF.
    But in both browsers the panning of a zoomed image no longer works in the nightly sampler. Panning used to work fine with the Enyo 2.2 sampler for both browsers.
  • I just tried nightly, and I'm seeing panning working for sampler's ImageCarousel and ImageView in beta Chrome and Firefox and IE10. Are you panning the image after a double click on it?
  • Hmm - this is strange. Now, just few hours later, the panning is working for me with the reloaded nightly sampler's ImageCarousel and ImageView in Chrome and Firefox. No idea - why it appears working now. Sorry for the confusion.
    (not sure at what time the "nightly" build happens for my timezone in Germany)
  • It's about 3AM on Pacific coast, so add 10 hours to that.
  • Thanks Ben - so your fix might not have been in that nightly from yesterday which I tried this morning my German time. Anyway - it is good to see this working again. Thanks.
  • You can tell the build date by going to nightly.enyojs.com and looking at the most recent date on a directory, as "latest" is just a symlink to that.